We’ve heard from a lot of sellers that they don’t like it when their names are rejected without a reason. So from today, we’re adding short explanations to any domains we reject.
Reasons are short and most will be chosen from a standard list we’ve prepared:
- Difficult to pronounce – we prefer names that are easy to say out loud
- Difficult to spell – we prefer names that are self-explanatory to spell
- Unclear audience – we prefer names we can see a clear target market for
- Niche audience – we think this domain will be hard to sell
- Insufficiently appealing – we didn’t like the name enough
- Too similar to an established brand or trademark
- We only accept exceptional names with TLDs other than dot com
We can provide a different, custom reason where needed.
We hope this helps make Brandpa a better marketplace for all of our sellers!